1. The DisplayRide Rideshare Monitoring Platform (RMP) will be used for legitimate purposes only, as dictated by law. DisplayRide will not be responsible for any misuse of the platform. By purchasing the platform, you agree that you will not employ the platform for any use that is considered illegal or unethical.
2. You agree that you will abide by local regulations when using this product.
3. You agree to keep the product for at least 24 months from time of order.
4. You agree that your credit card on file will be charged the noted monthly recurring charge unless cancelled. The charges will be made on 1st of every month for that month.
5. Any changes or cancellation will have to be made by contacting DisplayRide via email email@example.com
6. Cancellation is only for non-performance of the product and should be returned to DisplayRide on the purchaser’s cost. The prior payment is non-refundable.
7. You agree that this platform is used for personal use only, and may be used with rideshare or similar commercial purposes.
8. DisplayRide may access & use audio and video data as well as telematics data derived from the RMP only for performance and testing purposes and as dictated by law. The data is not shared with third parties without the permission of the data owner. Typically, the owner of the data is the owner of the vehicle where the RMP is deployed. An exception to this when DisplayRide is legally obligated to share the data (for e.g. by a court of law or authorities).
9. DisplayRide makes every reasonable attempt to ensure that critical audio and video data, as well as other features are readily and continuously available; however, it is entirely possible that despite our best efforts, these may be subject to performance issues and not always available. By use of this platform, you agree to not hold DisplayRide liable for any consequences resulting due to such non-performance.
10. You agree to not resell or use the RMP for competitive intelligence; this is solely for your personal use and any misuse may result in deactivation of the RMP and appropriate legal action by DisplayRide.
11. DisplayRide has the right to modify the terms and conditions as it sees fit. It will strive to inform all stakeholders prior to making such changes but makes no guarantees.